HARDIN-SIMMONS TAILGATE POLICY
Tailgating is permitted only in designated areas and is available to all HSU fans of all ages.
The following guidelines are designed to ensure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time at all events at HSU. The HSU Police Department will monitor and provide assistance with the tailgate policy and reserve the right to check ID’s. Hardin-Simmons University reserves the right to remove any equipment, deny access and/or remove participants at any time for any reason. At no time may any alcoholic beverage enter the campus of Hardin-Simmons University.
- Tailgating will take place on event days only
- Tailgate areas must be cleaned up after a reasonable time following the event
- Bring your own food and beverages
- Grills/tents/equipment are allowed in the tailgating areas and are not allowed in Shelton Stadium
- Coolers are not allowed in Shelton Stadium
- For any Athletic event questions, please contact the Athletic Director, John Neese, email@example.com, 325-670-1273
- For any security and parking questions, please contact Frank Loza, HSU Chief of
Police, firstname.lastname@example.org, 325-670-1562