ABILENE, Texas - Hardin-Simmons' men's tennis team fell 9-0 to Midwestern State on Friday afternoon at the Streich Tennis Center.
The Division II Mustangs showed their strength in the match as no Cowboy won more than two games in the singles matches.
HSU is now 1-6 on the year and will return to action on Saturday at 9 a.m. when it hosts another Division II team UT-Permian Basin. Midwestern State improved to 5-2 on the year.
Midwestern State 9, Hardin-Simmons 0
1. Vasudev Vijayaraman (MSU) def. Griffin Weinkam, 6-0, 6-1
2. Angel Palacios (MSU) def. Holt Fields, 6-1, 6-1
3. Nolan McCaig (MSU) def. Levi Cook, 6-0, 6-0
4. Joshua Sundaram (MSU) def. B.J. Farmakis, 6-0, 6-1
5. Jean Muniz (MSU) def. Kwade Boyd, 6-0, 6-1
6. Alex Martinez Roca (MSU) def. Chandler Livingston, 6-2, 6-0